D. None of these
Following 19 European Countries uses Euro as their currency. which are: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain.
- The World Cancer Day (WCD) is observed every year on_________?
- A. 1st February B. 2nd February C. 3rd February D. 4th February...
- Table Mountain is a flat-topped mountain which is in___________?
- A. Rusia B. Nepal C. South Africa D. Pakistan...
- GPEI is abbreviation for ____________?
- A. Global Positional Environmental Initiative B. Global Program for Environmental Initiative C. Global Program for Environmental Index D. Global Polio Eradication Initiative ...
- CPEC has how many Special Economic Zones?
- A. 6 B. 8 C. 9...
- What is the deepth of the city Congo river
- A. 720 ft B. 820ft C. 920ft...