On May 14, 1796, Jenner took fluid from a cowpox blister and scratched it into the skin of James Phipps, an eight-year-old boy. A single blister rose up on the spot, but James soon recovered. On July 1, Jenner inoculated the boy again, this time with smallpox matter, and no disease developed. The vaccine was a success.
- 2017 Nobel Prize Currently Awarded in Physics is for_________________?
- A. Far Observation of Gravitational Waves B. Far Observation of Gravitational Weight C. First Observation of Gravitational Waves D. Far Objectivity of Gravitational Waves...
- Bore is caused by______?
- A. Rising tide while meeting river currents B. Friction from prevailing winds C. Spring tide and strong winds D. Unequal heating of oceans...
- The point that lies directly above the source of an earthquake is known as _______________ ?
- A. Earthquake Center B. Epicenter C. Gravitational Center D. Geological Center...
- Glucose syrup is made from__________?
- A. oat B. wheat C. maize D. rice...
- Which of the following flower is called Queen of Water?
- A. Rose B. Lilly C. Rafflesia D. Tulip...