- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Embryology 28/03/2023
A. Three arteries and one vein
B. One artery and three veins
C. One artery and one vein
D. Two arteries and one vein
- All of the following cells are of endodermal origin except______________?
- A. Hepatocytes B. Epithelial cells of the intestine C. Odontoblasts D. Goblet cells...
- Which is not formed from the cartilaginous part of viscerocranium ?
- A. Sphenoid B. Vomer C. Zygoma D. Lacrimal...
- Maximum oral structures are having their origin from___________________?
- A. Ectoderm B. Mesoderm C. Endoderm D. None of the above...
- All are developed from muscles of 1 arch except____________?
- A. Tesnor tympani and tensor veli palatine B. Posterior belly of digastric C. Masticatory muscles D. Mylohyoid...
- A person showing two cell lines drived from one zygote is__________________?
- A. Chimerism B. Mosaicism C. Segregation D. Pseudo – dominance...
Leave a Reply