A. Nitrous Oxide
C. Carbon Dioxide
D. Carbon Dioxide & Nitrous Oxide
Carbon dioxide (CO2) is used in some hand-held extinguishers and in fixed systems to displace oxygen and smother the fire. CO2 is used in some dry chemical (powder) hand-held and wheeled extinguishers as a propellant to expel the agent (dry chemical) which, through a chemical reaction, extinguishes the fire.
- Who developed the telegraph code?
- A. Andre Ampere B. Samuel Morse C. Joseph Henry D. Jean Fourier...
- What has no charge, and is one of the fundamental particles making up an atom’s nucleus?
- A. Electron B. Neutron C. Proton D. All of Above...
- What natural phenomena are measured by the Richter Scale?
- A. Volcanoes B. Typhoons C. Earth quacks D. Tsunami...
- The major component of honey is_________?
- A. Glucose B. Surcose C. Maltose D. Fructose...
- Fat is digested in which part of body?
- a) Small intestine b) Mouth c) Large intestine d) Spleen...