- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Everyday Science Mcqs 28/04/2023
The Tyndall effect is the scattering of light as a light beam passes through a colloid. The individual suspension particles scatter and reflect light, making the beam visible. The amount of scattering depends on the frequency of the light and density of the particles.
- 2017 Nobel Prize Currently Awarded in Physics is for_________________?
- A. Far Observation of Gravitational Waves B. Far Observation of Gravitational Weight C. First Observation of Gravitational Waves D. Far Objectivity of Gravitational Waves...
- The temperature at which water boils depends mainly on ____________?
- A. Air temperature B. Relative humidity C. Air pressure D. Air density E. The specific heat of air...
- One Joule is equal to__________?
- A. 105 ergs B. 103 ergs C. 107 ergs D. 1011 ergs...
- The second most abundant metal found in the earth’s crust is_____________?
- A. Silicon B. Aluminium C. Calcium D. Sodium...
- What Color does chlorophyll not absorb?
- A. Red B. Blue C. Green D. Yellow...
Leave a Reply