There are 5 planets visible without a telescope, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. The largest planet in our solar system by far is Jupiter.
- The point that lies directly above the source of an earthquake is known as _______________ ?
- A. Earthquake Center B. Epicenter C. Gravitational Center D. Geological Center...
- The central colour in a rainbow ?
- A: Red B: Green C: Yellow D: None of above...
- Which one of the following is a biomolecule?
- A. Formic Acid B. Tartic Acid C. Glutamic Acid D. Glutaric Acid...
- The chemical name of bauxite_______ ?
- A. Aluminium Oxide B. Aluminium Chloride C. Aluminium Sulphite D. None of the above...
- Heat Transfer
- The film co-efficient between condensing vapour and metal wall increases with increasing temperature of the vapour decreasing temperature of the vapour increasing temperature drop increasing viscosity of the film of condensate...