- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Everyday Science Mcqs 25/03/2023
A. Shifting of iris
B. Elongation of eyeballs
- The large dark patches on the Moon’s surface are known as___________?
- A. Dark matter B. Maria, or seas, even though there is no water on the Moon C. Maria, or seas, because they are filled with water D. Moon spots...
- The post-mortem examination of a body is called __________?
- A. Etymology B. autopsy C. Anatomy D. None of these...
- ‘Satiety’ is the condition in which patient lacks?
- A. Talk B. Eat C. Sleep D. Walk...
- Earthquakes occur most frequently at __________?
- A. Plate boundaries B. Plate surface C. Ocean beds D. All of the above...
- Which of the following flower is called Queen of Water?
- A. Rose B. Lilly C. Rafflesia D. Tulip...
Leave a Reply