- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Everyday Science Mcqs 16/05/2023
A. Gains Weight
B. Loses Weight
C. No Change
D. Little Change
- The Sun is a __________?
- A. Star B. Planet C. Asteroid D. Meteor...
- The gas, commonly known as “laughing gas”, is
- A. Carbon Dioxide B. Sulfur Dioxide C. Nitrous Oxide D. Sodium Oxide...
- The main function of kidney is____________?
- A. to control blood pressure B. to control body temperature C. to remove waste from blood D. to help in digestion of bady...
- Which of the following bonds are weakest in nature?
- A. Single bond B. Double bond C. Triple bond D. Hydrogen bond...
- The process of splitting water molecules in the presence of light energy is called_________?
- A. Electrolysis B. Photolysis C. Radiolysis D. Thermolysis...
Leave a Reply