The kidneys act as filters for your body. Their job is to remove toxins or waste products from your blood. If toxins build up in your blood, you will eventually die.
Other jobs performed by the kidneys:
They keep the right amount of water in the body. They balance vitamins and minerals including sodium potassium and phosphorus. They make sure the acid level in the blood is correct. Your kidneys also help control your blood pressure. Blood is cleaned by kidneys
- What is the chance of diabetic baby born to parents both heterogeneous normal ?
- A. Zero B. ¼ C. ½ D. ¾ E. None of these...
- Sedimentary rocks are__________?
- A. Porous B. Hard C. Rough D. Brittle E. Volcanic...
- which gas is used in packet of lays(chips)? A. oxygen B. Nitrogen C. Argon D. Hydrogen...
- The master gland is ?
- A: Pineal B: Pituatry C: Liver D: Thyroid...
- Hepatitis C is a leading cause of_________?
- A. HIV B. Diabetes C. Chronic Liver disease D. AIDS...