- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Everyday Science Mcqs 19/04/2023
- Which of the following is a substance?
- A. Sea water B. Brass C. Tape water D. Graphite E. Sand...
- Frozen dew is also known as________?
- A. Frost B. Black ice C. Frozen ice D. Black hail...
- In a normal human body, the total number of red blood cells is ________?
- A. 15 trillion B. 20 trillion C. 25 trillion D. 30 trillion ...
- Which of the following is not part of proteins?
- A: Glutamic acid B: Aspartic acid C: Sulphuric acid D: None of above GK Forum@Fb.com...
- The process whereby energy is dissipated from the oscillating system is called__________?
- A. Oscillation B. Damping C. Resonance D. None of these...
Leave a Reply