- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Everyday Science Mcqs 25/03/2023
A. It increases the supply of oxygen to the flame by convection
B. The heat produced ensures complete
C. Both to these
D. Neither of these
- What are the names of the two stars in the Big Dipper used to locate Polaris?
- A. The North Seekers B. The Pointer Stars C. The Pointer Sisters D. None of these...
- Select the arrangement of electromagnetic radiation which starts with the lowest energy and increases to greatest energy?
- A. radio, visible, infrared, ultraviolet, x-ray, gamma ray B. radio, infrared, visible, x-ray, gamma ray, ultraviolet C. visible, radio, infrared, ultraviolet, x-ray, gamma ray D. radio, infrared, visible, ultraviolet, x-ray, gamma ray...
- The ‘stone’ formed in human kidney consist mostly of_____________?
- A. Calcium oxalate B. Sodium acetate C. Magnesium sulphate D. Calcium...
- How many moons does Neptune have?
- A. 63 B. 12 C. 19 D. 13...
- What happens to a person who receives the wrong type of blood?
- A. All the arteries constrict B. All the arteries dialates C. The RBCs agglutinate D. The spleen and lymphnodes deteriorate...
Leave a Reply