- Choose the correct spelling for the words below.
- A. Perseverance B. Persevarance C. Perceverence D. Perseverence...
- The population of Pakistan is less than that of China. What is “less” in this sentence?
- A. Noun B. Verb C. Adverb D. Adjective...
- I don’t see any _____ in arriving early at the theatre if the show doesn’t start until 9 o’clock.
- A. aim B. reason C. cause D. point...
- The poet who used to extensive alliteration?
- William Shakespeare William Wordsworth John Keats Percy Bysshe Shelley...
- Choose the correct option which reflect the same sense as in the captioned sentence:
“Our guest let us know that he would be arriving next week in his last letter.”
- A. Our guest let us know that he was arriving next week in his last letter. B. Our guest let us know that’s he are arriving in his last letter. C. Our guest let us know in his last letter that he would be arriving next week. D. Done of the above...