C. Both A & B
D. None of above
- Mother said, “Where are you going? “
- A. Mother said me where I am going. B. Mother said to me where are you going. C. Mother asked where I was going. D. Mother asked me where I am going....
- Past Tense of ”Find” is________?
- A. Find B. Found C. Founded D. Both B and C...
- A letter which is not claimed by anybody is known as _______?
- A. Dead Letter B. Adjustment Letter C. Complaint Letter D. Acknowledgment Letter...
- Art of judging influence of stars upon human affairs is known as _______?
- A. Astrology B. Paleontology C. Meteorology D. Geology...
- Choose the correct option which reflect the same sense as in the captioned sentence:
“Our guest let us know that he would be arriving next week in his last letter.”
- A. Our guest let us know that he was arriving next week in his last letter. B. Our guest let us know that’s he are arriving in his last letter. C. Our guest let us know in his last letter that he would be arriving next week. D. Done of the above...