- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad English Mcqs 26/03/2023
- Look, It _______.
- A. rains B. is raining C. has been raining D. had been raining...
- I make him a king.
- A. He is made a king by me. B. A king is made by me. C. He was made a king by me. D. He makes a king by me....
- Choose right option.
- My father has gone out. A. Adverb B preposition C. Noun D. Adjective...
- Choose the correct option which reflect the same sense as in the captioned sentence:
“Our guest let us know that he would be arriving next week in his last letter.”
- A. Our guest let us know that he was arriving next week in his last letter. B. Our guest let us know that’s he are arriving in his last letter. C. Our guest let us know in his last letter that he would be arriving next week. D. Done of the above...
Leave a Reply