- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Polyphase Induction Motors 16/04/2023
A. stator slots are equal to rotor slots
B. stator slots are exact multiple of rotor slots
C. stator slots are not exact multiple of rotor slots
D. none of the above
- Which of the following component is usually fabricated out of silicon steel ?
- A. Bearings B. Shaft C. Statorcore D. None of the above...
- The injected e.m.f. in the rotor of induction motor must have__________?
- A. zero frequency B. the same frequency as the slip frequency C. the same phase as the rotor e.m.f. D. high value for the satisfactory speed control...
- The ‘crawling” in an induction motor is caused by___________?
- A. high loads B. low voltage supply C. improper design of machine D. harmonics developed in the motor...
- If a 3-phase supply is given to the stator and rotor is short circuited rotor will move___________?
- A. in the opposite direction as the direction of the rotating field B. in the same direction as the direction of the field C. in any direction depending upon phase squence of supply...
- In the squirrel-cage induction motor the rotor slots are usually given slight skew__________?
- A. to reduce the magnetic hum and locking tendency of the rotor B. to increase the tensile strength of the rotor bars C. to ensure easy fabrication D. none of the above...
Leave a Reply