E. none of the above
- Which of the following devices may be used for extending the range of instruments ?
- A. Shunts B. Multipliers C. Current transformers D. Potential transformers E. All of the above...
- For handling greater currents induction wattmeters are used in conjunction with______________?
- A. potential transformers B. current transformers C. power transformers D. either of the above E. none of the above...
- In a low power factor wattmeter the compensating coil is connected_______________?
- A. in series with current coil B. in parallel with current coil C. in series with pressure coil D. in parallel with pressure coil...
- In a 3-phase power measurement by two wattmeter method the reading of one of the wattmeter was zero. The power factor of the load must be_______________?
- A. unity B. 0.5 C. 0.3 D. zero...
- The gravity controlled instrument has crowded scale because current is proportional to________________?
- A. balancing weight B. deflection angle C. sine of deflection angle...