- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
The insulation between windings and grounded core and the insulation between the windings of the same phase is called__________________?
Hamad Electrical Machine Design 20/05/2023
A. minor insulation
B. major insulation
C. either of the above
D. none of the above
- impose limitation on design____________?
- A. Saturation B. Temperature rise C. Efficiency D. Power factor E. All above...
- Aluminium when adopted as a conductor material in __________ transformers, decreases the overall cost of the transformer?
- A. small size B. medium size C. large size D. any of the above size...
- Which of the following methods does not take into account the maximum temperature rise under variable load conditions ?
- A. Equivalent power method B. Equivalent current method C. Method of average losses D. Equivalent torque method...
- In a D.C. machine the number of brush arms is _________ the number of poles?
- A. less than B. equal to C. greater than D. none of the above...
- The surge phenomenon is particularly important in case of_______________?
- A. low voltage transformers B. medium voltage transformers C. high voltage transformers D. any of the above...
Leave a Reply