- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
A pure inductance connected across 250 V, 50 Hz supply consumes 100 W. This consumption can be attributed to_________?
A. the big size of the inductor
B. the reactance of the inductor
C. the current flowing in the inductor
D. the statement given is false
- The best place to install a capacitor is___________?
- A. very near to inductive load B. across the terminals of the inductive load C. far away from the inductive load D. any where...
- If two sine waves of the same frequency have a phase difference of JT radians, then_______?
- A. both will reach their minimum values at the same instant B. both will reach their maximum values at the same instant C. when one wave reaches its maxi¬mum value, the other will reach its minimum value D. none of the above...
- For a frequency of 200 Hz, the time period will be__________?
- A. 0.05 s B. 0.005 s C. 0.0005 s D. 0.5 s...
- In each of the three coils of a three phase generator, an alternating voltage having an r.m.s. value of 220 V is induced. Which of the following values is indicated by the voltmeters ______?
- A. 220 V B. 220V3V C. 220/V3 V D. none of the above...
- The purpose of a parallel circuit resonance is to magnify________?
- A. current B. voltage C. power D. frequency...
Leave a Reply