I- banks engage in non-price rationing of loans
II- banks face pressure for loans to those with political connections
III- banks charge a high premium on foreign investments
IV- banks depend on foreign banks to set interest rates
A. I and II only
B. III and IV only
C. I, II and III only
D. I, II , III and IV
- Monetary policy effects the _________ and __________?
- A. reserve, unemployment B. money supply, interest rate C. taxes, exchange rate D. stock price, minimum wage...
- By using fiscal policy, i (e) varying ______ and/or _____ governments achieve goals for output and employment growth as well as price stability?
- A. demand pull inflation tax elasticity B. interest rates, financial liberalization C. interest rates, tax rates D. tax rates, government spending...
- _______ states that as real GNP per capita rises, people demand relatively more social goods and relatively fewer private goods?
- A. incomes policy B. Moral hazard C. Wagner’s law D. Fiscal policy...
- The property tax wealth tax inheritance tax and income taxes such as persona and corporate taxes are ?
- A. indirect taxes B. direct taxes C. inelastic D. value-added tax...
- Which of the following is NOT true ?
- A. Taxes on international trade are the major source of tax revenue for low-income countries with poor administrative capacity B. import duties can restrict luxury goods consumption C. several LDCs have used value-added taxes to raise a substantial fraction of revenues D. Cascade tax a form of progressive tax, is dominant in DCs...