A. rent on the factory
B. wages paid to factory labor
C. interest payments on borrowed financial capital
D. payments on the lease for factory equipment
E. salaries paid to upper management
- Accounting profit is equal to total revenue minus ?
- A. implicit costs B. variable costs C. the sum of implicit and explicit costs. D. explicit costs. E. marginal costs...
- Naila owns a small pottery factory. She can make 1000 pieces of pottery per year and sell them for Rs 100 each. It costs Naila Rs 20,000 for the raw materials to produce the 1,000 pieces of pottery She has invested Rs100,000 in her factory and equipment: Rs50,000 from her savings and Rs50,000 borrowed at 10 per cent. (Assume that she could have loaned her money out at 10 her per cent, too) Naila can work at a competing pottery factory for Rs40,000 per year. The accounting profit at Naila’s pottery factory is ?
- A. Rs30,000 B. Rs35,000 C. Rs75,000 D. Rs70,000...
- If there are implicit costs of production ?
- A. accounting profit will exceed economic profit B. economic profit will always be zero C. economic profit will exceed accounting profit D. accounting profit will always be zero E. economic profit and accounting profit will be equal...
- When marginal costs are below average total costs ?
- A. average fixed cost is rising B. average total cost is falling C. average total cost is raising D. average total cost is minimized...
- If as the quantity produced increase a production function first exhibits increasing marginal product and later diminishing marginal product, the corresponding marginal-cost curve will ?
- A. be flat (horizontal) B. slope upward C. slope downward D. be U-shaped....