- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Which of the following cast gold alloys is used for fabricating partial denture frameworks______________?
Hamad Metallurgy 03/12/2020
A. Type I – Soft
B. Type II – Hard
C. Type III – Hard
D. Type IV – Extra Hard
- In a patient with allergy to costume jewelry, which of the following is contraindicated______________?
- A. High gold B. Low gold C. Palladium – Ag D. Ni – Cr...
- Titanium casting is done_____________?
- A. Under vacuum in argon atmosphere B. Under air pressure in nitrogen atmosphere C. In specially fabricated aluminium vanadium D. Using CAD-CAM technique...
- The solvent flux used for base metal soldering is_______________?
- A. Boric acid A. Borax B. Fluoride C. Rouge...
- Compared with noble metals, base metals show_______________?
- A. Increased hardness B. Increased ductility C. Better biocompatibility D. Increased density...
- Which one of the following categories of dental materials has the highest thermal conductivity_________________?
- A. Unfilled acrylic plastics B. Gold alloys C. Porcelains D. Zinc phosphate cements...
Leave a Reply