- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Computer Mcqs 26/03/2023
- What is the main difference between a mainframe and a super computer?
- A. Super computer is much larger than mainframe computers B. Super computers are much smaller than mainframe computers C. Supercomputers are focused to execute few programs as fast as possible while mainframe uses its power to execute as many programs concurrently D. Supercomputers are focused to execute as many programs as possible while mainframe uses … What is the main difference between a mainframe and a super computer?Read More...
- What do you call the programs that are used to find out possible faults and their causes?
- A. operating system extensions B. cookies C. diagnostic software D. boot diskettes...
- Unwanted repetitious messages, such as unsolicited bulk e-mail is known as_________?
- A. Spam B. Trash C. Calibri D. Courier...
- _______________is the ability of a device to “jump” directly to the requested data?
- A. Sequential access B. Random access C. Quick access D. All of the above...
Leave a Reply