You can save the document in microsoft word in three ways:
- You can save by clicking File on top left corner and then click save as. After that browse the location where exactly you want to save in your computer.
- You can also save by just pressing ctrl + S and then browse the location where you want to save .
- Just press F12 and then browse the location where you want to save.
- Which of the following best describes the contents of a mail merge main document in MS Word?
- A. Information that is unique for every form letter created B. Information that is same for every form letter created C. Styles and fonts for the data source D. None of above...
- Ctrl + F Shortcut key is used in Ms Word to____________?
- A. Open Find and Replace Dialog box with activating Find Tab B. Open Page Setup Dialog box with activating Layout Tab C. Open Font Dialog Box with activating Font tab D. Open File Save as Dialog box...
- By default, on which page the header or the footer is printed in Ms Word Document?
- A. on first page B. on alternate page C. on every page D. none of the above...
- The _________ is a short horizontal line indicating the conclusion of a document.
- A. insertion point B. end mark C. status indicator D. scroll box...
- To advance rightward from one cell to the next in a table, press the ________ key.
- A. tab B. backspace C. home D. enter...