B. meet at one point ;
C. both A. and B. above
D. all be equal
E. something else
- Forces are called coplanar when all of them acting on body lie in________________?
- A. one point B. one plane C. different planes D. perpendicular planes E. different points...
- Which is the correct statement about law of polygon of forces ?
- A. if any number of forces acting at a point can be represented by the sides of a polygon taken in order, then the forces are in equilibrium B. if any number of forces acting at a point can be represented in direction and magnitude by the sides of a polygon, then the forces are … Which is the correct statement about law of polygon of forces ?Read More...
- Angle oT friction is the___________________?
- A. angle between normal reaction and the resultant of normal reaction and the limiting friction B. ratio of limiting friction and normal reaction C. the ratio of minimum friction force to the friction force acting when the body is just about to move D. the ratio of minimum friction force to friction force acting when … Angle oT friction is the___________________?Read More...
- A particle inside a hollow sphere of radius r, having coefficient of friction -rr can rest upto height of__________________?
- A. r/2 B. r/A C. r/% D. 0.134 r E. 3r/8...
- The forces, which meet at one point, but their lines of action do not lie in a plane, are called______________?
- A. coplanar non-concurrent forces B. non-coplanar concurrent forces C. non-coplanar non-concurrent forces D. intersecting forces E. none of the above...