- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
In testing a pile by load test, pile platform is loaded with one and half times the design load and a maximum settlement is noted. The load is gradually removed and the consequent rebound is measured. For a safe pile, the net settlement (i.e. total settlement minus rebound) per tonne of test load should not exceed________________?
Hamad RCC Structures Design 03/12/2021
A. 10 mm
B. 15 mm
C. 20 mm
D. 25 mm
- Steel bars are generally connected together to get greater length than the standard length by providing_______________?
- A. Straight bar splice B. Hooked splice C. Dowel splice D. All the above...
- Bottom bars under the columns are extended into the interior of the footing slab to a distance greater than____________?
- A. 42 diameters from the centre of the column B. 42 diameters from the inner edge of the column C. 42 diameters from the outer edge of the column D. 24 diameters from the centre of the column...
- In a beam the local bond stress Sb, is equal to_______________?
- A. Shear force/(Leaver arm × Total perimeter of reinforcement) B. Total perimeter of reinforcement/(Leaver arm × Shear force) C. Leaver arm/(Shear force × Total perimeter of reinforcement) D. Leaver arm/(Bending moment × Total perimeter of reinforcement)...
- carrying a uniformly distributed load per metre length is suspended at the A pile of length centre and from other two points 0.15 L from either end ; the maximum hogging moment will be_______________?
- A. WL²/15 B. WL²/30 C. WL²/60 D. WL²/90...
- In a simply supported slab, alternate bars are curtailed at________________?
- A. 1/4th of the span B. 1/5th of the span C. 1/6th of the span D. 1/7th of the span...
Leave a Reply