An earth moving equipment costs Rs. 5,00,000/- and has an estimated life of 10 years and a salvage value of Rs. 50,000/-.What uniform annual amount must be set aside at the end of each of the 10 years for replacement if the interest rate is 8% per annum and if the sinking fund factor at 8% per annum interest rate for 10 years is 0.069 ?
A. Rs. 31050
B. Rs. 34500
C. Rs. 37950
D. Rs. 50000
- Which of the following is not a PERT event ?
- A. site investigation started B. sessional work completed C. bus starts from Jaipur D. class is being attended...
- Which of the following excavators is most suitable for digging under water?
- A. Drag line B. Hoe C. Clam shell D. Dipper shovel...
- PERT is preferred for planning because of________________?
- Consider the following features/factors 1. Projects are of the non-repetitive type. 2. Time required need not be known. 3. Time required is known precisely. 4. Events have been established for planning. 5. Emphasis is given to activities of project A. 1,2 and 4 B. 3,4 and 5 C. 1,3 and 4 D. 1,2 and 5...
- The grade resistance factor for an earth moving machine can be obtained by multiplying grade percentage by a factor approximately equal to_________________?
- A. 2 kg/tonne B. 6 kg/tonne C. 9 kg/tonne D. 20 kg/tonne...
- The time with which direct cost does not reduce with the increase in time is known as_________________?
- A. crash time B. normal time C. optimistic time D. standard time...