- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Alcohols Phenols and Ethers 01/12/2021
C. CH3 – CH2 – OH
- Methanol can be obtained from_________________?
- A. water gas B. destructive distillation of wood C. methane D. all...
- Absolute alcohol is obtained when rectified spirit is treated with__________________?
- A. Ca(OH)2 B. CaCO3 C. CaCl2 D. CaO...
- Phenol was isolated by Runge from________________?
- A. vegetable oil B. coaltar C. wood D. none of these...
- The formula of starch is__________________?
- A. C12H22O11 B. C6H10O5 C. (C6H10O5)n D. C6H12O6...
- The rectified spirit contains________________?
- A. 12% alcohol B. 90% alcohol C. 95% alcohol D. 100% alcohol...
Leave a Reply