B. > 3
C. < 3
D. < 1
- Pick out the wrong statement?
- A. Refractories used in muffle furnace should have low thermal conductivity B. The electrical resistivity of refractories drops rapidly with rise in temperature C. For reducing spalling tendency, the refractory should be well fired and its porosity should be more D. Refractoriness under load (RUL) of a refractory is always less than its refractoriness...
- In physical adsorption, as compared to chemisorption, the________________________?
- A. Quantity adsorbed per unit mass is higher B. Rate of adsorption is controlled by the resistance to surface reaction C. Activation energy is very high D. Heat of adsorption is very large...
- Spalling of silica bricks occurs due to abrupt volume changes, when it is cooled below a temperature of ______________ °C?
- A. 770 B. 570 C. 270 D. 70...
- Boiling point of a non-homogeneous mixture of immiscible liquids is _____________ that of any one of its separate components?
- A. Lower than B. Higher than C. Equal to D. Either A. or B.; depends on the liquids...