- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Process Control and Instrumentation 03/12/2021
D. None of these
- Find the ultimate gain and frequency for a proportional controller in the case of a process having the transfer function Gp(s) = 1/(4s + 1)(2s + 1)(s + 1) ?
- A. w = 1/√14, Kc = 45/7 √14 B. w = √(7/6), Kc = 46/3 C. w = 1, Kc = 13 D. w = √(7/8), Kc = 45/4...
- Conversion formula for converting amplitude ratio (AR) into decibels is ________________?
- A. Decibel = 20 log10 (AR) B. Decibel = 20 loge (AR) C. Decibel = 20 log10 (AR)0.5 D. Decibel = 20 loge (AR)0.5...
- The deflection in diaphragm (which is used as pressure sensor in pneumatic and electronic instruments) is dependent on the metal thickness, its diameter D. and shape & number of corrugations. Its deflection is proportional to_______________?
- A. d B. d2 C. d3 D. d4...
- Working principle of bimetallic thermometers is difference in linear co-efficient of thermal expansion of two strips of different metals welded together. Which of the following has the maximum thermal co-efficient of linear expansion ?
- A. Nickel B. Brass C. Chromel D. Invar...
- ______________ controller has the maximum stabilising time?
- A. P B. PD C. PI D. PID...
Leave a Reply