- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Though, theoretically the adsorption & desorption isotherms is expected to coincide but sometimes at least a part of the isotherms does not coincide and this phenomenon is known as adsorption hysteresis. In such cases, the desorption equilibrium pressure is ______________ that obtained for adsorption?
Hamad Mass Transfer 29/04/2023
A. Lower than
B. Higher than
C. Same as
D. Either same or higher than
- According to the Fenske equation, what will be the minimum number of plates required in a distillation column to separate an equimolar binary mixture of components A and B into an overhead fraction containing 99 mol% A and a bottom fraction containing 98 mol% B ? Assume that relative volatility (αAB = 2) does not change appreciably in the column ?
- A. 5 B. 9 C. 12 D. 28...
- A slurry is to be dried to produce flaky solid. Which dryer would you recommend ?
- A. Spray dryer B. Drum dryer C. Rotary dryer D. Dielectric dryer...
- Which of the following is used for the concentration of rubber latex ?
- A. Agitated film evaporator B. Long tube vertical evaporator C. Short tube evaporator D. Calandria...
- Mechanism of moisture removal in case of freeze drying of food stuff is by ___________________?
- A. Evaporation B. Sublimation C. Dehydration D. Adsorption...
- Design calculation for multiple component distillation is done by_________________?
- A. Ponchon-Savarit method B. McCabe-Thiele method C. Enthalpy concentration method D. Tray to tray calculations...
Leave a Reply