- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Chemical Process 01/12/2021
A. Prevent redeposition of soil on cleaned surface
B. Act as optical brightening agent
C. Inhibit corrosion in washing machines made of aluminium
D. None of these
- Inversion of sucrose produces_____________________?
- A. Fructose B. Glucose C. Both A. & B. D. Neither A. nor B....
- Permanent hardness of water can be removed by___________________?
- A. Boiling B. Adding Ca(OH)2 C. Boiling it with Na2CO3 D. None of these...
- Commercially ethylene is produced from naphtha by ______________________?
- A. Catalytic cracking B. Catalytic dehydrogenation C. Pyrolysis D. Hydrocracking...
- Rancidity of the fatty oil can be reduced by its__________________?
- A. Decoloration B. Hydrogenation C. Oxidation D. Purification...
- Chlorine gas is produced by the electrolysis of brine (NaCl solution with solid NaCl make up) in mercury electrolytic cell. Which of the following is the anodic reaction ?
- A. Oxidation of Na+ ions B. Oxidation of Cl- ions C. Reduction of Na+ ions D. Reduction of Cl- ions...
Leave a Reply