- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Chemical Heat Transfer 16/07/2021
A. Nature of heating surface and distribution of bubbles
B. Surface tension of water
C. Viscosity of water
D. All A., B. and C.
- “The ratio of the total emissive power to the absorptivity for all bodies is same at ther-mal equilibrium”. This is ______________ law?
- A. Kirchoff’s B. Planck’s C. Wien’s displacement D. Stefan-Boltzmann...
- Indirect contact heat exchangers are preferred over direct contact heat exchangers, because_________________?
- A. Heat transfer co-efficient are high B. There is no risk of contamination C. There is no mist formation D. Cost of equipment is lower...
- Pick out the correct equation ?
- A. jH = (St)(Pr)2/3 = f/2 B. jH = (St)(Pr)1/3 = f/2 C. jH = (St)2/3(Pr) = f/2 D. jH = (St)1/3(Pr) = f/2...
- Steam economy in case of a triple effect evaporator will be _________________?
- A. 1 B. < 1 C. > 1 D. Between 0 and 1...
- Kirchoff’s law is applicable to________________?
- A. Monochromatic radiation only B. Total radiation only C. Both A. and B. D. Only volumes and not to surfaces...
Leave a Reply