A. John F. Kennady
B. Luiswell Airport
C. O’Hare aiport
D. None Of These
In a tribute to the boxing legend, Muhammad Ali, the international airport in his hometown Louisville, a city in the US state of Kentucky, has been renamed after him.
“Muhammad Ali belonged to the world, but he only had one hometown, and fortunately, that is our great city of Louisville,” Mayor Greg Fischer announced on the eve of Ali’s birthday on January 17.
“Muhammad became one of the most well-known people to ever walk the Earth and has left a legacy of humanitarianism and athleticism that has inspired billions of people,” the mayor added in a statement, celebrating achievements of Ali, who passed away on June 3, 2016.
Muhammad Ali also remains very popular in Pakistan, which he visited in 1998. Ali is seen as one of the greatest sportsmen ever and continues to be a huge inspiration for people around the world.
The airport will now be called the Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport.
- A 102-year-old woman Irene O’Shea has made the world record of oldest skydiver in the world after plunging out of a plane at 14,000 feet; belongs to__________?
- A. Australia B. New Zealand C. Greece D. Italy...
- Which become the first country in the world to recognise ‘orphanage trafficking’ as a form of modern slavery?
- A. Japan B. Swedan C. Australia D. Netherlands...
- The United Arab Emirates has resumed its diplomatic services at its embassy in Damascus in Syria after _______?
- A. 4 Years B. 5 Years C. 6 Years D. 7 Years...
- Who has been elected as new King of Malaysia on Jan 24, 2019?
- A. Muhammad V of Kelantan B. Abdullah of Pahang C. Nazrin Shah of Perak D. Isikandar of Johar...
- Which country has officially declared Siamese fighting fish as its national aquatic animal ?
- A. Thailand B. Indonesia C. Vietnam D. Malaysia...