- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
D. None of these
- In binomial experiment successive trials are ______________?
- A. Dependent B. Independent C. May be inependent or dependent D. None of these...
- For a binomial distribution?
- A. n must assume a number between 1 and 20 or 25 B. p must be a multiple of 10 C. There must be at least 3 possible outcomes D. None of these...
- The variance of binomial distribution is always:________________?
- A. Less than mean B. Equal to mean C. Greater than mean D. Equal to standard deviation E. None of these...
- In binomial experiment, the probability of success is denoted by __________________?
- A. P B. q C. P D. 1 -P...
- If p= 0.1 and n = 400 then mean _______________?
- A. 60 B. 30 C. 20 D. 40...
Leave a Reply