A. Analysis Model
C. Design Model
D. Source Code
Explanation: These metrics lead to the design of test cases that provide program coverage.
- A graphical technique for finding if changes and variation in metrics data are meaningful is known as_________________?
- A. DRE (Defect Removal Efficiency) B. Function points analysis C. Control Chart D. All of the mentioned...
- Function Point Computation is given by the formula___________________?
- A. FP = [count total * 0.65] + 0.01 * sum(Fi) B. FP = count total * [0.65 + 0.01 * sum(Fi)]. C. FP = count total * [0.65 + 0.01] * sum(Fi) D. FP = [count total * 0.65 + 0.01] * sum(Fi)...
- Structural complexity of a module i is given as S(i) = f*f (i). What does f symbolizes here ?
- A. “fan check-out” of module i B. “fan check-in” of module i C. “fan in” of module i D. “fan out” of module i...
- Identify the correct option with reference to Software Quality Metrics ?
- A. Integrity = [Sigma(1 – threat)] * (1 – security) B. Integrity = [1 – Sigma(threat)] * (1 – security) C. Integrity = [1 – threat * Sigma(1 – security)] D. Integrity = Sigma[1 – threat * (1 – security)]...
- Percentage of modules that were inspected is a part of__________________?
- A. Product Metrics B. Process Metrics C. Project Metrics D. All of the mentioned...