C. Construction and Test
D. All of the mentioned
Explanation: All the options are the activities of requirement management.
- How is throwaway prototype different from evolutionary prototype ?
- A. It involves successive steps B. It involves just one task C. The prototype is built with the idea that it will eventually be converted into final system D. It has a shorter development time...
- How many phases are there in Requirement Analysis ?
- A. Three B. Four C. Five D. Six...
- What kind of approach was introduced for elicitation and modelling to give a functional view of the system ?
- A. Object Oriented Design (by Booch) B. Use Cases (by Jacobson) C. Fusion (by Coleman) D. Object Modeling Technique (by Rumbaugh)...
- How many steps are involved in Feature Oriented Domain Analysis (FODA) ?
- A. Two B. Three C. Four D. Five...
- IBIS is a more structured approach than CORE ?
- A. True B. False...