A. program design language
B. structured English
D. all of the mentioned
Explanation: The difference between PDL and a real programming language lies in the use of narrative text embedded directly within PDL statements.
- What is a physical element that exists at runtime in UML ?
- A. A node B. An interface C. An activity D. None of the mentioned...
- Which of the following term is best defined by the statement:”a structural relationship that specifies that objects of one thing are connected to objects of another” ?
- A. Association B. Aggregation C. Realization D. Generalization...
- Which pattern prevents one from creating more than one instance of a variable ?
- A. Factory Method B. Singleton C. Observer D. None of the mentioned...
- Which of the following is not a design principle that allow the user to maintain control ?
- A. Provide for flexible interaction B. Allow user interaction to be interrupt-able and undo-able C. Show technical internals from the casual user D. Design for direct interaction with objects that appear on the screen...
- The ______________ of a relationship is 0 if there is no explicit need for the relationship to occur or the relationship is optional ?
- A. modality B. cardinality C. entity D. structured analysis...