A. Yellow box
B. Clear box
C. White box
D. Black box
Explanation: The system (or part) responds to specific stimuli (events) by applying a set of transition rules that map the stimulus into a response.
- Which option supports the statement:”Most web frameworks now provide AJAX support” ?
- A. Session Management B. Security C. User interaction D. Database support...
- Which architecture decentralized architectures in which there are no distinguished clients and servers ?
- A. Multi-tier client–server architecture B. Master-slave architecture C. Distributed component architecture D. Peer-to-peer architecture...
- Which of the following term is best defined by the statement:”For a component to be composable, all external interactions must take place through publicly defined interfaces”?
- A. Standardized B. Independent C. Composable D. Documented...
- Which architecture will be built on top of a SOA ?
- A. The Application Architecture B. The Service Architecture C. The Component Architecture D. None of the mentioned...
- Which subsystem implements the requirements defined by the application ?
- A. UI B. DBMS C. Application subsystem D. None of the mentioned...