- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Religion Education and Health 01/12/2021
A. embrace conventional cultural values but offer new means of achieving them
B. react against the loss of any meaningful religious content in the teachings of churches
C. adopt an attitude of mild disapproval towards mainstream social values
D. reject both the goals and means of conventional society and provide utopian alternatives
- Charismatic leaders build a following based upon which of the following ?
- A. traditional authority B. rational argument C. personal qualities D. collective wealth...
- The term ______ refers to the socially shared and organized ways of thinking feeling and acting that concern ultimate meanings about the existence of the supernatural or “beyond” ?
- A. animism B. religion C. socialization D. totemism...
- Max Weber,s pioneering work The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism is an example of_______________?
- A. macro-level analysis B. macro-level analysis C. resurgent fundamentalism D. the interactionist approach to religion...
- In Which of these countries is Orthodox Christianity the dominant religion ?
- A. Finland B. Greece C. Ireland D. Spain...
- The secularization thesis______________?
- A. states that sacred considerations gain ascendancy over secular considerations B. considerations trends toward modernization C. is assumed to accompany the transformation of human societies from simple to complex forms D. none of the above...
Leave a Reply