- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Personality 15/07/2021
A. Joan of Arc
B. Malcolm X
C. Adolf Hitler
D. all of the above
- The conscious and rational part of the self is______________?
- A. id B. ego C. Superego D. None of these...
- Which of the following used the phrase looking-glass self to emphasize that the self is the product of our social interactions with other people?
- A. George Herbert Mead B. Charles Horton Cooley C. Erving Goffman D. Harry Harlow...
- Wallflowers are people who came to believe early in life that they can_____________?
- A. make conversation B. not make conversation C. Sometimes they are good speakers D. None of these...
- Freud saw self and society in basic conflict not in harmony He named this self as_________________?
- A. Antisocial self B. Generalized other C. looking glass self D. None of these...
- The part which is the complex of social ideals and values which one has internalized, and which form the conscience is______________?
- A. id B. Superego C. ego D. None of these...
Leave a Reply