D. measure of central tendency
E. spurious relationship
- The use of scientific research procedures to measure the effectiveness of an action program is called____________?
- A. Evaluation research B. analytical research C. Scientific research D. None of these...
- Snowballing is an example of_______________?
- A. probability sampling B. non-probability sampling C. cluster sampling D. using the Christmas vacation constructively...
- ____________involves the transformation of raw data into numbers to make it suitable for further analysis ?
- A. Coding B. Conceptualization C. Factoring D. Classification E. Enumeration...
- Society cannot be studied in the same way as the natural world because_______________?
- A. human behavior is meaningful and varies between individuals and cultures B. it is difficult for sociologists to gain access to a research laboratory C. sociologists are not rational or critical enough in their approach D. we cannot collect empirical data about social life...
- Which of these statements is correct ?
- A. causes and correlations are essentially the same B. correlations always lead to causal explanations C. causation cannot be inferred directly from correlation D. correlations are one-way causal relationships...