- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Cardiovascular system 16/07/2021
A. Measures the change in Po2 in arterial blood
B. Measures Po2 in venous blood
C. Measures the changed in CO2 in arterial blood
D. Measures the change in CO2 in venous blood
- The first heart sound is produced by the_____________?
- A. Closure of the aortic and pulmonary valves B. Opening of the aortic and pulmonary valves C. Closure of the mitral and tricuspid valves D. Opening of the mitral and tricuspid valves...
- SA node acts as a pacemaker of the heart because of the fact that it_________________?
- A. is capable of generating impulses B. Has rich sympathetic innervation C. Has poor cholinergic innervation D. Generates impulses at the highest rate...
- Cardiac output is a measure of______________?
- A. Peripheral resistance X tissue fluid B. Peripheral resistance X cardiac rate C. Blood pressure X cardiac rate D. Heart rate X blood volume...
- Cardiac index is related to ______________?
- A. cardiac output and body weight B. Cardiac output and body surface area C. Cardiac output and work of the heart D. Stroke volume and pulse rate...
- 2nd heart sound is characterized by all except______________?
- A. Due to closure of semilunar valves B. Is occasionally split C. Has longer duration than 1st heart sound D. Marks the onset of diastole...
Leave a Reply