A. a gas filled ballon
B. bullet fired from gun
C. a football kicked
D. a base ball shot
- When body is in motion, ____________ always changes?
- A. its velocity B. its acceleration C. its position vector D. its momentum...
- Newtons laws do not hold good for particles_______________?
- A. at rest B. moving slowly C. move with high velocity D. move with velocity comparable to velocity of light...
- Momentum depends upon__________________?
- A. force acts on the body B. mass of the body C. velocity of the body D. both mass and velocity of the body...
- During long jump, athlete runs before taking the jump. By doing so he__________________?
- A. provide him a larger inertia B. decreases his inertia C. decreases his momentum D. increases his momentum...