- The current through a metallic conductor is due to the motion of _________________?
- A. free electrons B. protons C. neutrons D. still under controversy...
- In the following figure, the terminal potential is ___________________ ?
- A. zero B. 2V C. 12V D. 36V...
- Which one of the following materials is useful for making bulb filaments ?
- A. constantan B. nichrome C. copper D. tungsten...
- Resistance of a wire on increasing its temperature will_________________?
- A. increase with rise in temperature B. decrease with rise in temperature C. will remain same D. depends upon altitude of experimentation...