- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Local And General Anesthetics 19/05/2023
A. Motor fibers only
B. Motor and sensory fibres
C. Only sensory fibres
D. None of the above
- Nitrous oxide is carried in the blood stream by_____________?
- A. Haemoglobin B. White blood cells C. Red Blood cells D. Serum...
- Rapid onset of inhalational GA depends on____________?
- A. Blood solubility B. Cerebral blood flow C. Partial pressure of GA D. All of the above...
- Which one of the following agents sensitises the myocardium to catechlomines____________?
- A. Isoflurane B. Ether C. Halothane D. Proplofol...
- Problems associated with nitrous oxide anaesthesia is_____________?
- A. Behavioral problem B. Sensitizes the heart to adrenaline C. Prolonged difficult induction D. Tachycardia and or arrhythmias...
- After I.V administration of which of the following anesthetic agent, there is rapid recovery and less headedness ?
- A. Propofol B. Diazepam C. Droperidol D. Midazolam...
Leave a Reply