- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Chemotherapy 03/12/2021
A. Benzyl penicillin
B. Benzathine penicillin
C. Procaine pencillin
D. Penicillin V / Phenoxymethyl penicillin
- The most common side effect of the oral administration of ampicillin is_______________?
- A. Anaphylactic shock B. Diarrhoea C. Oral candidiasis D. Renal failure...
- Optic neuritis is a side effect of______________?
- A. Rifampicin B. INH C. Pyrazinamide D. Ethambutol...
- Identify the drugs useful against pseudomonanas infection______________?
- A. Ticarcillin B. Ceftazidine C. Amoxycillin D. All of the above...
- The most preferred acute emetic for emesis induced by anticancer drugs is______________?
- A. Ondensetron B. Metaclopromide C. Chlorpromazine D. Dicyclomine...
- A patient suffering from syphilis is given pencillin He may develop_____________?
- A. Cholestatic Jaundice B. Grey Syndrome C. Fanconi Syndrome D. Jarish – Herxheimer reaction...
Leave a Reply