- Zarqa on Carlyle’s work On Heroes, Hero Worship and the Heroic in History is a course of ?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on How many districts are in Sindh ?
- Hamad on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
- Shokat Hussain Khan on Who was the Abul Kalam Azad?
Hamad Chemotherapy 15/07/2021
A. Increased excretion of probenacid in the feaces and perspiration
B. Increased excretion of probenacid in urine
C. Increased metabolis of penciling G
D. Decreased renal excretion of penciling G
- Clavulanic acid added to ampicillin causes_____________?
- A. Increase effectivity against gram-negative organisms B. Inhibition of B-lactamases C. Increase the effectiveness against delta lactamase producing organism D. Increase effectivity against gram-positive organisms...
- Tetracycline in children causes____________?
- A. Calcification B. Missing teeth C. Discolored teeth D. Peg teeth...
- All of the following drugs are primarily bacteriostatic except______________?
- A. Sulphonamide B. Chloramphenicol C. Ethambutol D. Rifampin...
- Which of the most effective for drug asymptomatic amoebic cysts ?
- A. Metronidazole B. Diloxanide furoate C. Quinidochlor D. Furazolidone...
- Nevirapine is a______________?
- A. Protease inhibitor B. Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor C. Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor D. Fusion inhibitor...
Leave a Reply