A. Dr Nozair Khawaja
B. Dr. Salim Mehmud
C. Muhammad Suhail Zubairy
D. Raziuddin Siddiqui
Pakistani-German Astrobiologist Dr Nozair Khawaja, along with his team of US and German scientists, has discovered a vital organic molecule on Enceladus, one of the 62 moons revolving around the Saturn.
The groundbreaking development itself revolves around the discovery of an organic molecule, understood to be a prerequisite for the existence of life, on one of Saturn’s 62 moons. The discovery, experts believe, make Enceladus a notable candidate for extra-terrestrial life.
“A Cassini Spacecraft was sent to Saturn system in 2004 and since then we have been continuously analysing the data from Cassini and trying to characterise the material from Enceladus,” said Dr Khawaja while speaking on SAMAA TV’s programme Naya Din on Monday, October 7, 2019.
- Who is currently appointed as adviser to the prime minister on aviation PIA?
- A. Zafar Iqbal Jahgra B. Azam Shigal C. Tariq Fatmi D. Sardar Mehtab Ahmed Khan...
- Which High court orders drug tests of students studying in educational institutions across the Province ?
- A. Peshawar High Court B. Lahore High Court C. Sindh High Court D. Balochistan High Court...
- Which player has hit most fifties in PSL-3?
- A. Luke Ronchi B. Kamran Akmal C. Babar Azam D. All...
- The Federal Government has declared a ban on ____________ films in Pakistan on the occasions of Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Azha.
- A. Pakistani B. Indian C. English D. Both B & C...
- Who is the Pakistan’s First Female envoy to Iran__________?
- A. Zubaida Jalal B. Shireen Mazari C. Riffat Masood D. Mehreen Farouqi...