A. Kabul River
B. Kunar River
C. Hakra River
D. None of These
The Kābul River joins the Indus just above Attock, where the Indus flows at an elevation of 2,000 feet (600 metres) and is crossed by the first bridge carrying rail and road.
- At present Pakistan has vast natural resources and items of mineral as many as________________?
- A. 34 B. 46 C. 52 D. 64...
- Swadeshi movement was launched to reverse the _____________?
- A. Partition of India B. Partition of Bengal C. Separation of Sindh from Bombay D. Annexation of Kashmir E. Annexation of Goa...
- Member of Gilgit Baltistan Assembly is called________?
- A. LA B. MPA C. MLA D. Both A & B E. Both B & C...
- ASEAN ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH EAST ASIAN COUNTRIES
- ASEAN ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH EAST ASIAN COUNTRIES Founded In ? A 8 aug 1965 B 9 june 1985 c 9 march 1996 d 8 april 1966...
- ‘Chain of Justice’ was introduced by__________?
- A. Aurangzeb B. Akbar the Great C. Jhangeer D. Sher Shah Suri...