A. 18 August 1947
B. 18 September 1947
C. 8 October 1947
D. 21 November 1947
The Karachi Stock Exchange (as the Pakistan Stock Exchange was formerly called) was established in 18 September 1947 coinciding with Pakistan’s independence. Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX) was formed by merging Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad stock exchanges on 11 January 2016.
- Who was the first democratic President to complete his 5 years tenure?
- A. Nawaz Sharif B. Asif Ali Zardari C. Pervaiz Musharraf D. Liaquat Ali Khan...
- Rohtas Fort near Dina (Jehlum) built by_____________?
- A. Akbar B. Sher Shah Suri C. Shah Jahan D. Baber...
- Karakoram highway is also called _______?
- A. N-655 B. N-35 C. N-25 D. N-135...
- When Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL) converted into a public limited company?
- A. june 1961 B. july 1962 C. jan 1963 D. jan 1964...
- Baba-e-Sahafat is the title of____________?
- A. Zafar Ali Khan B. Molvi Abdul Haq C. Ahsan Danish D. Galib...